Have an account? Login
To be accepted as a BGlobal Member, you must agree to our Code of Conduct and Security Guidelines.
Please read them through carefully. Contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
1. I will engage in the community in line with our BGlobal VALUES
Our BGlobal community values are to be: Relational, Global & Biblical.
2. I will be SENSITIVE towards others cultures and perspectives
BGlobal is a diverse, global community, with different cultures and perspectives. We engage kindly and constructively.
3. I will seek to BUILD TRUST and work for the good of the community
BGlobal is a forum for sharing time and expertise for the benefit of the whole. Every member should respect confidentiality and authorship.
4. I will keep the community SECURE
All Members are expected to read and comply with the following security protocol:
* I will not share names, places, or details about BAM companies, meetings/events or mission activities outside BGlobal in written documents, emails, websites or public meetings without permission from the person or entity concerned, unless they are already in the public domain.
* I will not share profile pictures, documents, posts, images, resources or any uploaded media available within the BGlobal Community with others outside the community without permission from the people who own or uploaded the content, unless they are already in the public domain.
* I will not give my BGlobal login credentials to anyone else or leave my BGlobal account vulnerable to unauthorized use.
[If you wish to read our Privacy notice you can read it here or at any time via the Links menu of BGlobal.]